COVID VACCINE BOOSTERS.
Dr Patrick O’ Dwyer Medical practice
Cappamore, Co. Limerick
In view of the National effort to deliver Covid booster vaccines to as many people as possible over the next few weeks we have decided to hold one large vaccination clinic on
Friday, December 31st 2021 from 9am – 4pm.
Target age group = Over 16 yrs, who attend our practice, provided you meet the criteria below.
As a single-handed GP practice, the only way we can undertake this is to have one open day, where the vaccine will be given on a first come/first served bases. The surgery is so busy we cannot undertake to phone people, especially as we do not know who has and hasn’t had a booster vaccine.
• Therefore, unfortunately queuing will be required. We will, however vaccinate until we have used our vaccine supply.
• We undertake to keep watch on the number of people queuing versus the amount of vaccine left.
• Abuse of any staff member will not be tolerated on the day as we are all working hard and doing our very best. Unfortunately, some people do not accept this fact.
Please bring with you
• PPS number
• Proof of previous Covid vaccination dates – vaccination will not be given without this
• Mobile number or email address
• 3 months have passed since your 2nd dose vaccine
• You have not had COVID INFECTION in the last 6 months
ALL ROUTINE WORK WILL BE SUSPENDED IN THE SURGERY THAT DAY. THEREFORE PLEASE;
• Ensure all due prescriptions are ordered before 23rd December.
• NO OTHER ISSUES WILL BE DEALT WITH WHILE IN THE SURGERY/ NO ORDERS WILL BE TAKEN/ NO COLLECTIONS WILL BE POSSIBLE.
• Emergency situations on the day can be reported by phoning 085-8221769
Thank you to all who support and help us, stay safe and have a good Christmas!